Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Views from my back door...east and west



I know lots of folks...oh gawd...I sound like G dubbya...I know lots of people are getting snow and freezing weather...but today the weather here has been like pretty much every other day this winter...dry as a bone! Thought I would post a coupla pics of my neck of the woods after getting a shiver looking at a pic of Fae's snow. I think it's about 55 F today. The first pic is a view of the Sandia mountains as I stand on my picnic table in the backyard looking east. Then I turn around and my dog Riley is hangin out in our incredibly filthy backyard portal...or porch.

3 comments:

Kathi said...

Now thats on cutie dog :)

I know...when everyone is complaining about negative degrees..I was whining about the cold spell we are having....from high 70's it dropped to the low 50's and earlier today low 40's with rain. We have our daffies dilling and the iris's are blooming. hell the torties even came out of hibernation it has been so warm....well 2 of the 3. Needless to say....I kept my mouth shut *g*

Barb aka rubarb said...

The nights are still pretty cold...I think it gets down to 20 or so. My tulips are tryin to come up...

Fae said...

Wow Barb... I love that mountain view! And I'm so bleepin cold, it's about 12 degrees out right now. I can't even feel my toes! lol... I need to come visit you. And I'll help you organize the back porch. ;) hee hee