Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

ACRE show in Las Vegas



I had a great time meeting up with some very cool and talented polymer clay artists. Here are a couple of pictures of Judy Belcher, the president of the National Polymer Clay Guild and Sandra McCaw...I am a new owner of some of her fabulous earrings.

Anyhow, at dinner, I asked these women whose opinions I value greatly to look at my work and critique. They were all very kind and had some nice things to say...and these two even decided to try a necklace on!

I've posted a few more pictures on my Flickr site. I've decided not to take the cheapy camera along with me anymore after seeing the poor quality of these pictures :o(

Hopefully Judy Dunn will have some better ones...

2 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Hi Barb,
You must have had so much fun at ACRE! I love seeing the pics of their work. Your advice of "stick to one thing" really makes sense after seeing them. Your necklace looks like it was made for Sandra McCaw! The posters in the booth are just what I was talking about the other day. I'd love to hear more about the whole experience. And thank you again for the beautiful earrings!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I saw your flickr pictures last night. it looks like all of you are having a great time!lqsoj