Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Three adjectives...

If you could use only three adjectives to describe your work, what would they be? My three just came to me (in the shower of course)...they are "soft, natural and sparkle y." I don't try to make my work look like any of these...it's just what comes out of me...over and over again...

I was looking over my "links" page on my site. I do that from time to time to make sure all of the links work still. Victoria Hughes (who used to live here in Albuquerque and then in Santa Fe) is working on a new site. When she was here in NM, she was learning how to use hypnotherapy (from a fine institution in Santa Fe) to help artist's find their own voice. I was lucky enough to serve as one of her first "guinea pigs." And how lucky I was...to be in the right place at the right time. I think of her often and how I still carry that "stone in my pocket." I check for it and it's still there...as soft, natural and sparkle y as ever.

From what I can tell from her new site, it appears that she has moved back east. I think her parents (or her mom) live there. We miss her here in NM.

No comments: