Pages

Saturday, May 05, 2007

ugh...not feeling well today...


My son brought home some kind of germ(s) from a friend's house last week. He got a little sick (sore throat, cough and stuffy head) and several of the other boys that were there came down with something too. Funny, just the other day I was thinking..."dang, I haven't been sick in ages..." and then...bam. :o(

Just finished some chicken soup...I hope it helps because I'm not getting a darn thing done today.

Finished these up on Friday night. Keeping myself away from the gold pen was not an easy thing. I wanted these to look natural and antiqued, but I'm afraid they look a little dark. My next thought is to make coordinating beads in maybe faded greens or blues and combine them artfully with these (in necklaces for the show in June).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, these remind me of the stone pillars in the desert down there. Very earthy and natural. I don't think they are too dark so if you cant stand the sight of them....well I will take them out of view for you :)

Hope you are feeling better. Chicken soup works...homemade even better. Do I need to come give you n Rudy some TLC?

Anonymous said...

I love all what you create :this new work with relief beads (flowers) as well as your old work (2005 2006, playing with sinner blends in kaléidoscope canes.
That's why I already put your site in my links. Please, tell me if you disagree.