Here are a few of my observations:
- It is a soft, stretchable clay before curing and a very bendable clay after curing.
- If you use it in a single layer as I did for these blue earrings, you can actually bend a convex shape into a concave shape. I believe they were done on a #2 setting on my Atlas.
- It has a very slight grainy texture and sort of a soft matte feeling in your hands.
- The raw clay also takes additional texture very well.
- The excess white oil paint that I used for antiquing could not be sanded completely off the surface. So it made the color appear to be a lighter blue.
- It's not made for sanding and buffing which is a big plus sometimes!