Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

It Ain't Easy Being Green...



Remember Kermit the Frog? That was his line, but when I realized that the color of this pendant was not going to tone down much with more sanding, that was what I heard in my head. I thought about antiquing, adding more copper....something. But I couldn't decide what if anything to do, so here it is...the color is crazy, no?

And I had a lovely 5 minute visit with polymer clay goddess Victoria (Tory) Hughes at Bead Fest Santa Fe. A couple of other clay artists had booths there as well (Klew, Jeanette Easley and Loco Lobo)The show was very busy and everyone was happy that Bead Fest was back in SF...where it all started I was told.

Here is an FAQ page for those interested in my Intro to Textured Flora Beads on-line class at thatcreativeplace.com. I'll "see" you all there on March 21st, next Saturday...can't wait!

And Happy St. Paddy's Day!!

No comments: