Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I'm very thankful this Thanksgiving Day. Of course for family, friends, good health, good food...all of those. I'm also so very thankful that we will have President Obama in the White House next year.

Another thing I'm thankful for is that we are having a 5:oo dinner at my sister-in-law Gloria's house which is right next door. No driving anywhere and I'm not crazily cleaning house getting ready for company. I did fix my guys a Thanksgiving Breakfast though of Green Chile Sausage Quiche and Cinnamon Rolls. Later I'll be fixing mashies and salad to take to Glo's. So this morning, the aroma in my house is of cinnamon and chile...not the usual turkey. You can see a couple other pics of my messy house, since I don't have to clean (yay!) on flickr.

Say a prayer for the people's safety in Mumbai today and enjoy your family, friends, turkey and dressing...

No comments: