Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Speaking of recycling...and the Holidays.

I've been recycling Christmas cards for about 5 years now.


Save all of the cards that you receive this year and cut off the fronts of them...you can use those neat scissors to get a deckeled edge if you want. Now, get your handy-dandy whole punch and some thin ribbon. I think you can figure out the rest.



Today, I hung one, and only one lone Christmas decoration.


I do this every year before Thanksgiving...then on Black Friday when every one else is shopping, I'm usually at home seeing what other decorations can come out and play. But I will have lots and lots of Floral Ribbon Chokers up on my site for Cyber Monday.

Hope you are thankful for all that you have. I know I am. Have a great Turkey day :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Красиво!!!