Pages

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Necklaces made for Tucson



Finally, now that things are back to sort of normal around the house, I wanted to show you all a couple of necklaces that I made for Tucson using the photos of the Native American pots (previous post) that were my inspiration. I priced these sort of high, so I figured they wouldn't sell (which is good, really...making jewelry is NOT my strong suit, so I will keep these for display at future shows). My bud Kathi (who is quite the shopper I must say!) had to have one of the black ones, so it went to a good home. I'll show you a couple more necklaces that I made for the Tucson show in my next post. Hope you all are well :o)

4 comments:

Kathi said...

I *still* lust for that one with the turquoise in it. Someday, eh?

Susan Turney said...

Just out of this world. I'm so surprised they didn't go, no matter what the price! Beautiful!
Susan
P.S. Lucky Kathi!!!!!!!

rubarb said...

I *can* restring it yanno Kathi...if you really want it. How does Karen like the black one?

rubarb said...

Thanks again Susan :o) You've been doing some beautiful work with the metallic clays I see... *g*